Are you our new IT star?
Zivid is one of Norway's most ambitious new technology companies, serving the global robotics market with our 3D computer vision solutions. Our 3D cameras serve as the eyes of the robots and are deployed in manufacturing and logistics worldwide. We have 80+ employees, offices in five countries, and a global customer base.
We are now looking for an experienced IT Manager to join our talented and creative team in Oslo! You will be responsible for maintaining and developing our IT infrastructure and also managing all of our IT projects. Other responsibilities also include taking care of our internal IT tools and services and be the best IT support for our employees.
You will work onsite with fellow team members in Oslo.
Visit our Careers page to learn more about working at Zivid!
Deadline: We encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Location: Oslo, Norway.
Start date: 01.04.2023, or sooner upon agreement
What you will be doing
- Maintaining and developing our IT infrastructure and security
- Provide timely IT support for our employees from a-z on Windows, Linux and MacOS
- Administer all aspects of access to the systems and software platforms we use internally, including creating, suspending, and deleting accounts, managing group memberships, and auditing users (Office365, Azure, Jira, Confluence, HubSpot, MS volume licensing etc.)
- Own the hardware lifecycle from beginning to end. Purchasing, provisioning, deploying laptops and monitors, coordinating repairs, and collecting, wiping, and disposing of retired laptops.
- Strategic planning, implementation and maintenance of IT systems in the company
- Own the office’s networking infrastructure and provide support in ensuring connectivity to remote offices.
- Offboard & onboard employees according to Zivid's defined processes.
- Maintain and support our Audio/Video conferencing solutions for meeting rooms
- Based on organization needs, evaluate and propose software tool
- Create cost reports on software and Cloud resource spending.
- Negotiate contract renewals for software and tools used by the organization.
Your Profile and Experience
- 3+ years of experience within IT administration and support
- Strong management skills and ability to lead IT projects
- Ability to partner with teammates at all levels from individual contributors to executives
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English as our official language of the company is English
- Experience developing new processes, refining existing controls, and a knack for documenting it all
- You take your responsibilities seriously and have strong work ethics
- Solid customer service skills and drive to solve problems
- Strong listening skills and the ability to identify and resolve issues
- Experience with Office365 administration and support
- Experience supporting Windows, Linux and Mac users
- An impactful role in an emerging young company with global impact
- A creative and collaborative environment
- An extremely competent, agile, and international team
- An innovative environment where risk and reward is encouraged
- A large degree of autonomy and big opportunities for career advancement
- Challenging problems, responsibilities, and a great deal of fun!
- Social events like climbing, running, cage ball, movie night, and cabin trips
- A fun, young and inclusive work environment!
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Please include in your cover letter a short description of an IT project that you enjoyed working on.
We celebrate diversity and have now 24 different nationalities in Zivid! We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
We look forward to hearing from you!